FF Mini Storys 7 FF Mini Storys 7

uhh

Yeah, to give this anything over 0, is...just...i mean! its anime!

azrag responds:

thanks for the 6 on the sound..

Chrono vs Magus Chrono vs Magus

Sorry,

I thought it was well done, but i had to blam you, as it is my duty since i loathe sprites. Good though.

GCP GCP

What?

What the fuck was that, and how did it pass judgement...man anything made by a clock somehow passes. I've blammed every clock movie i've ever seen. this is no exception

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

fucking admins

That was some great stuff man, thats a huge amount of animating too, long flick but well done. Gotta hate those admins, it's funny, you stick around in the game bitching at them when theres 27000 other servers out there...or at least they're were on 1.5, havent played since then :|...anyways, killer flash.

smoke kills smoke kills

great!

Haha, I've already reviewed this once, but I've watched it like 5 times since then, and it deserves a second review. In the words of Strong Bad's teen girl squad....soooooooooo good.

"Waterman" Ep. II Part I "Waterman" Ep. II Part I

Hah

This show reminds me so much of family guy, and for that, you recieve a perfect score!

Effluo Effluo

Uhuh.

Nice flash dude, but...err...might want to lighten up a bit, do something about...super happy fun dancing or something...well done, but geez, take some prozak.

cheshirepus responds:

I'll assume you haven't taken the time to check out my other movies then? Go watch "The Rules" or "The Brent and James Show".

Remember Mathman? Remember Mathman?

Hmm...Looks like a 4

Hahaha, i love it. Great sense of humor...

RPG Adventure RPG Adventure

Harvest MOON!

Well done, quite a funny piece of work, HARVEST MOON!

All of Nothing All of Nothing

Hah

That was very very good. It reminded me of one of those tiny interlude animations they show on cartoon networks. I really liked it. Well done.